Role: Primary Service Administrator 6 months FTC
Location: Dublin City Centre
Our client, a Mortgage arrears and collections company based in Dublin City are seeking a strong Service Administrator to join their team.
Conducting primary servicing tasks as defined by the company to include the following:
- Dealing with inbound customer phone calls;
- Customer Data Processing in a timely manner and within agreed SLAs;
- Post-administration and ensuring customer queries are actioned and referred to the appropriate Collector;
- Processing files and actioning the daily workflow associated with customer requests;
- Review of information including the previous account notes, SFS information and all other related supporting customer information;
- Maintaining detailed customer files and management information as defined to ensure that customer activity, milestones and recommended actions are tracked and available for review as required;
- Working within agreed metrics, including meeting agreed on targets and service level agreements as determined by the Head of Collections;
- Providing clear instruction and direction, whilst maintaining good relationships, with any third party service providers engaged to assist with associated activities for their customers.
- Working with Word, Excel, Powerpoint tools in support of output for approval/review;
- Working as part of a team to achieve the common goal;
- Supporting colleagues and providing advice and/or contribute to problem solving sessions as required;
- Ability to react and deal with change in a fast-moving environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong focus on customer service.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Special Servicing loan support activities;
- Customer Information data entry;
- Preparation of customer information;
- Working with the provisions of the Irish Regulatory Codes.
- Working as part of a team;
- Maintaining good interpersonal relationships.
- Customer contact (not dialler) experience;
- Previous experience managing workflow;
- Working knowledge of SFS;
- Strong attention to detail for banking administration emails, post etc.
- Mortgage arrears/collections knowledge;
- previous experience in an administration and customer focused role;
- Must have an APA qualification.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.