I currently have 2 large multi-national clients who have requirements for financial reporting accountants candidates can be qualified and part qualified and must have a minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role where you are preparing financial statements and all other duties for the funds administered by the company and also being involved in all other duties within the team and key projects in the area
• To efficiently plan the financial statement preparation and audit process
• To prepare the audit file, annual and semi-annual report and accounts, including portfolios, notes and financial statements, to a final draft stage
• To manage and control the workflows for all audit engagements
• To liaise with clients and auditors to ensure that the financial statements are audited and filed with the relevant regulatory bodies
• Ensure all financial reporting and regulatory reporting procedures are adhered to and ensure compliance with internal and external regulations.
• To take full ownership of the financial reporting process
• Attendance at client board meetings to present financial statements.
• To keep up to date with all relevant regulatory and accounting changes
• Planning and ongoing review of outsourcing arrangements.
• Preparation and review of client regulatory returns (MMIF etc.)
• Other ad hoc projects.
• Qualified or part qualified accountant with 2 years minimum financial reporting experience – working in a similar role with an asset manager/ funds company or working in a Top 10 accountancy firm and doing audits of these clients
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a financial reporting department and/ or audit experience.
• Proficient in accounting standards, primarily IFRS and US GAAP.
• Knowledge of regulatory reporting environment – MMIF, Monthly NAV returns an advantage.
Salary 45-50 for part qualified and up to 60k for qualified accountants- benefits include mortgage subsidiary and flexibility with working hours along with Pension, bonus, healthcare etc
If you have the above experience that is listed in the requirements of the advert send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.