My client a multi-national based in the city center currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with 2 years pqe. You must have worked within a multi-national and have strong finance exposure. Within this role you will have exposure to a wide number of countries and GAAPs across EMEA and APAC. You will also be involved in Day-to-day duties include statutory reporting, liaising with auditors and advisers and deferred commissions accounting under US GAAP.
• Prepares the statutory accounts, in conjunction with third-party accounting services
• Key liaison with external auditors.
• Prepares internal review package and supports internal reviews of statutory accounts
• Ensuring all local accounts are filed on a timely basis
• Work with the Tax team on tax provisioning and corporation tax issues relating to entities.
• Perform deferred commissions calculations on a monthly basis to tight deadlines.
• Ensuring all duties are performed in accordance with company’s international policies and procedures, including compliance with all aspect of Sarbanes-Oxley
• Education: Qualified accountant with a strong academic background.
• At least 1-2 years post qualification experience.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite (especially MS Excel) required.
• Knowledge of Irish & UK GAAP and exposure to US GAAP and taxation.
• Audit experience or experience interacting with auditors in an industry role.
• Exposure to a multinational environment.
If you match all the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.