Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician (Building Services) to work with our ambitious consultancy client in Cork. This is a permanent role offering a competitive package and an excellent work environment.
The successful candidate will be part of a highly experienced and establish team. You will gain broad experience working on varied and high value projects within the commercial, education and medical sectors.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the design and drawing of service installations on a variety of projects
- Work closely with design team members, site contracting staff and utility providers
- Drawing development using AutoCAD and other software packages
- Coordinate work with other members of the project team
- Plan work accordingly to ensure deadlines are met
- Certificate in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-5 years post-graduate experience working within building services
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong IT skills (CAD, MEP Revit, MS Office)
- Proactive and energetic
- Team player with the ability to work alone as required
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 or email your CV direct to email@example.com, TODAY!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.