2 X Statutory Accountant – Global MNC TECH - 58k + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Audit Senior/ Assistant Manager looking to move to industry/ financial accountant role.
This instantly recognised company has at least 2 positions available for qualified accountants to join their team and gain valuable experience in a fast-paced multinational environment
Sector – US TECH Multinational
Location – Dublin City Centre / South
Salary – 58k
Duties for this Dublin City Centre Statutory Accountant position
- Prepares the statutory accounts, in conjunction with third-party accounting services where necessary, for assigned entities and the audit files to support these.
- Key liaison with external auditors.
- Prepares internal review package and supports internal reviews of statutory accounts, including answering Director/VP review queries.
- Ensuring all local accounts are filed on a timely basis with regards to each jurisdiction.
- Work with the Forcepoint Tax team on tax provisioning and corporation tax issues relating to entities.
- Perform deferred commissions calculations on a monthly basis to tight deadlines.
- Ensuring all duties are performed in accordance with company’s international policies and procedures, including compliance with all aspect of Sarbanes-Oxley, example; adequate documentation and document retention.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Requirements for this Dublin City Centre Financial Accounting position
- Qualified Accountant
- Big 4 / Top 10 trained
- Shared Service Center experience or experience within a company dealing with varied European Subsidiaries
- Ability to foster and thrive in an environment of continuous process improvement
- Knowledge of Oracle or similar ERP system would be an advantage
For more information please don’t hesitate to call Graham on 01 4744642 or email Graham on firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job spec for this position is available on application
For a confidential call to discuss these Statutory Accountant job or similar jobs please don’t hesitate to call me on 01 4744642
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.