Job title: Project Planner
About the Job:
- responsible for all planning works associated with the design, procurement and construction of industrial facility
- Maintainance of construction schedule.
- Track planned versus actual progress and produce reports on same.
- Attending site meetings (internal and client based).
- Monitoring original budgets for scope growth/changes.
- You will have a relevent third level qualification.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in a similar role
- You will be competent in the use of Primavera P6.
- Good understanding of the wider project controls functions and contracting interfacing (Tender milestones / Contract milestones / Extension of time evaluations)
- Ability to chair and run Interactive Planning and coordination meetings.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Richard at 01 4744688 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.