Sigmar Recruitment are working with an International Life Insurance company on their recruitment of an Italian speaking Compliance Administrator to join their team in Dublin City Centre.
This job is being offered on a permanent full-time basis.
The Compliance Administrator will be responsible for managing the company's compliance plan in line with group and regulatory requirements. The Compliance Administrator will work with senior management to provide continual compliance risk assessment and in the development of comprehensive policies and procedures, compliance training, protocols and internal investigations.
This job requires fluent Italian and English, both orally and written.
This job is located in the heart of Dublin City Centre close to all transport links. This job also offers excellent an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Implementing compliance policies, procedures, and standards in line with Group Guidelines
- Establishing a compliance culture in line with regulatory best practice
- Conducting periodic compliance risk assessments and response plans
- Quarterly monitoring and compliance auditing and
- Preparation of reports for senior management
- Responding promptly to potential breaches of compliance policies
- Responding promptly to complaint letters
- Enforcing AML standards and procedures and delivering on-going training
- ACOI / LCOI qualified or currently enrolled to complete qualification
- 3rd Level Degree in relevant field
- 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role within Insurance or Financial Services
- Strong communications, analytical, organisational and planning skills.
- Fluent Italian and English Language skills
- €35,000 to €45,000 depending on experience.
For more information on this job please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For similar jobs please visit http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/alanmcloughlin/
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.