A well-established company based in Limerick City Centre is looking for a Compliance Consultant with an immediate start.
- Manage the Compliance Assurance Programme and oversee reviews undertaken by other team members.
- Monitor and assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures, controls, and procedures put in place by business units.
- Produce timely, accurate, concise and high-quality reports.
- Liaise with and provide reporting to Senior Management on Compliance Assurance Programme results.
- Highly motivated individual who wishes to develop their skills within a progressive compliance role in a financial services environment.
- Compliance monitoring, Audit, Risk or Control experience and/or experience of providing compliance advisory support to other business areas.
- Proven ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to diverse and senior audiences.
- Proven exceptional learning agility with a keen desire to support the learning of others.
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar recruitment on 01 474 4646 or via email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.