Solicitor | Media & Entertainment | Dublin
One of Dublin’s leading Mid-Tier practices have an opening in their Media & Entertainment team.
Media Law roles rarely come up and this opportunity gives you the chance to work with household names in the industry!
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts & documentation relating to media industry (Film/TV projects)
- Non contentious duties (providing advice to clients)
- Junior Solicitor (NQ-3PQE) coming from a Commercial Firm, ideally with Finance/Banking experience;
- Good transactional experience;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to Conor Hoey (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can have a confidential chat with me about this role on: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.