Sigmar Recruitment have a new role available for an Enterprise Architect (Mobile) with a global client based in South Dublin.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain mobile architecture vision and strategy.
- Work with delivery teams in the design and implementation of core components
- Drive the development of future state architecture
- Develop strategic plans for application decomposition
- Be an innovation champion and evangelist
- Work with key stakeholders and the product team to understand future requirements and provide technical designs
- Work with third parties to integrate systems or components in the company’s products
- Evaluate new/emerging technologies and own the product/vendor selection process.
- Own the technology stack for mobile products.
- Define solutions for application monitoring/capacity management
- Development of Proof of Concept as part of future solution assessments.
- Take a leading role in defining coding standards and code reviews to ensure a higher quality product
- Provide advice and present on mobile activities to stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
- Evangelising an automation first approach to CI/CD practices.
- Best in class engineering practices.
What you will need:
- 5+ years in app development roles with a minimum of 1 year in an architecture level role
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C, Java and Kotlin
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (CQRS, DDD)
- Experience with multiple mobile architectures (MVC, MVVM, VIPER)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Knowledge and experience of modern software development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban/Lean/XP)
- Experience in highly scalable, highly available platforms.
- Proven experience in scaling applications to a large user base.
- Excellent collaboration, influence and leadership skills required.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, proactive, and able to plan.
- Excellent proven written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience in measuring and improving the performance of production systems.
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Automation.
- Experience working in AWS
To apply or for more information, contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.