Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for an Oracle DBA baesd in Dublin City Centre.
What you will do:
- Supporting the Linux and database capability to ensure the 24x7 availability of key systems.
- Administering Linux and database security in accordance with industry best practice.
- Administering Back-up and Disaster Recovery of the Linux and database estate.
- Contributing to identifying, prioritizing and resolving Linux / database incidents and problems.
- Implementing Linux and database procedures and documentation to maximize the effectiveness and quality of working practices within the Linux and Database team.
- Developing a general understanding in the areas of operating system programming, database and system design.
What you will need:
- IT or Engineering degree or equivalent qualification.
- Working experience in the following technology areas :
- Red Hat Linux Administration.
- Oracle Linux Administration.
- Oracle Database Administration.
- SQL Server Database Administration
- Oracle RAC (11g / 12c) Administration
- Oracle ASM
- Database cloning/refreshes.
- Database Backup and Recovery procedures (RMAN), familiarity with CommVault preferential.
- Oracle Data Guard configuration and administration.
- SQL and PL/SQL knowledge an advantage.
- Linux / Unix shell scripting.
- Knowledge of Hardware / Software monitoring tools.
- SQL Server Database Mirroring and Always On configuration and administration.
- Experience Oracle Unified Directory.
- Experience working with Oracle Golden Gate
To apply for this role or for more information, contact Claire on email@example.com or call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.