Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for an iOS Architect with a global tech company based in South Dublin.
You'll get the chance to work within a Global tech company who are rapidly expanding their EMEA operations within South Dublin
What you will need:
- 5+ years in app development roles with a minimum of 1 year in an architecture level role
- Excellent experience with Swift, Objective-C and Java
- Experience with Kotlin an advantage
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (REST, SOA, DDD)
- Knowledge and experience of modern software development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban/Lean/XP)
- Experience in highly scalable, highly available platforms.
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Automation.
- Proven experience in scaling applications to large user base
- Excellent, proven written and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent, collaboration, influence and leadership skills required.
- Experience in measuring and improving performance of production systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.