A world Leader in the development of innovative new technologies have an opening for a near qualified accountant on their finance team in Dublin’s City Centre. You will be part of an exciting organisation that is pushing the boundaries of modern technology in order to set new standards across a broad range of sectors including the healthcare, automotive, and entertainment industries.
A spirit of community exists within the organisation as a direct result of the business rewarding it’s staff with opportunities for progression and development, as well as the company fostering a buzzing social club and encouraging work life balance.
Top salary and benefits package on offer for the best candidates.
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Reconciliations across a range of accounts in addition to the balance sheet
- Providing management with accurate and up to date information in order to advise the group on strategic decision making
- Producing plans, forecasts and budgets for various business divisions
- Variance analysis and reporting
- Annual year end audit process
- Building relationships with external auditors
- Leading finance project work as required
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes
- Quarterly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliant with internal policies
- Manage Fixed Assets
- Assist both the AP and AR departments
To be considered you will need:
- Part qualified Accountant ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- 3 years multinational experience
- Capable of working independently
If you would like to make a submission, please apply below. To have a confidential discussion about the role please call Lotfi on 01 474 4604.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.