HR Business Partner– Permanent
Location: City Centre
This large global tech firm is undergoing a major restructure and requires an HR Business Partner to project manage this exciting new change. This role will suit someone coming from a tech background. This role requires excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. This will be a standalone role.
- End to end project management support to the HR team for plans, status reports, communications
- Defining and communicating robust project plans with clear timelines
- Stakeholder management for a range of HR processes
- Executive level presentations
- Business analysis and process improvements
- Working with HR Director to identify opportunities and support implementation of strategic initiatives
- HR Business Partnering experience
- Program/Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent computer literacy – Outlook, Word, Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables), Powerpoint
- Strong reporting, analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven track record in project management
- Strategic thinker
- Exceptional judgement and ability to manage high volumes of work
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss the HR or in-house recruitment job market in general, please do not hesitate to contact Denise O’ Regan email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01 9619718
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a member of the National Recruitment Federation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.