Do you speak, read and write Norwegian at a B1 level or above? Are you looking for a financial role where you can utilise your degree or subjects taken in Dublin, which will allow you to use your Norwegian language skills?
About the Company
- Irish office located in Citywest
- Working on behalf of one of the most well-known names in Consultancy.
- Working in a European data centre, with over 150 people.
- Salary up to 30k
- 20 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
Responsibilities of the role:
Working within their Fundamentals team. They have over 70 people working in Fundamentals supporting various European markets.
This role will involve supporting the European market using your Norwegian language.
You will source, review and analyse Financial Statements of companies listed on the stock exchange (quarterly, half yearly and yearly results) They calculate various ratios from the Balance Sheet and Income statements and publish this information, enabling traders and financial institutions to make decisions on financial transactions.
It is certainly a very interesting role which brings you into the area of Financial Services data analysis.
Requirements for this role:
- Must have a 2:1 Degree within Finance, Accountancy or Business.
- Excellent attention to detail and understands the basics for fixed assets and fundamentals
- Team player
- B1 level or Norwegian and English
If you are interested, please send your CV to Laura Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 014744627.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.