My client, a social media, marketing specialist is looking for a Solutions Engineer who is sales and marketing savvy, has a confident presence, and loves working with prospects and existing customers in a fast-paced environment.
Our Solutions Engineers are the technical counterparts to our Account Executive team. Our ideal candidate has previous experience with SaaS based applications, is comfortable being customer facing and can work collaboratively with their peers.
You will have come from either a sales, professional services, or a digital marketing background as well as have a natural technical curiosity and can understand the sometimes complex changes and discussions around the network APIs. You should also possess the ability to take a complex topic and make it easily understood to your audience.
Our Sales and Success team works with over 25,000 brands worldwide including Evernote, adidas, West Elm and Edelman.
- Experience demonstrating a software platform
- SaaS experience a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Understanding of social networks (in particular Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) and social media strategy for large organizations
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects and simultaneously support the Sales team
- Understanding of all components of a software sales process
For more information and a confidential chat, please contact Conor McHugh on firstname.lastname@example.org or at 01 4744622.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.