A world renowned multinational company with a fantastic reputation as a ‘great place to work’ has an immediate requirement for experienced Credit Controllers. There is a very generous package on offer (including a salary of up to 40K) for top candidates.
You will work in stylish offices in Dublin’s City Centre and have free access to a modern onsite Gym, staff restaurant with breath taking views of the city, as well as free staff parking.
Day to Day duties:
- Daily calling and E-Mail correspondence with customers
- Issue invoices and credit notes
- Ensure timely collection of due Receivables in line with credit terms
- cash allocations
- Meet performance targets with s focus on the DSO, AR quality and cash
- Proactively facilitate AR dispute resolution and arrange internal escalations
- Perform assigned daily, weekly and monthly reporting tasks
- Reconcile customer accounts.
- Evaluate risk and sett credit limits.
- Identify high risk clients behind on payment in order to avoid loss of revenue
- Create realistic payment plans for clients in arrears
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- 3 - 4 years of credit control experience
- Strong Excel and software skills
- Proven track record in Collections
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to function as a team player
If you meet the criteria, please apply below or call Lotfi on 01 474 4604 to have a confidential discussion about the role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.