Finance Manager | Pharma Start-up | 100k
Fantastic opportunity has become available in a newly established International Pharma company based in Dublin City Centre.
My client, is seeking a finance manager who has the ambition and drive to assist in setting up the finance function with the guidance from the CFO.
The successful candidate will need to set up and run accounting processes and systems for multiple legal entities (Irish and UK) with multiple bank accounts.
Reporting to the CFO, this is a great opportunity to make their own mark and help start a finance function from scratch.
The salary on the role ranges from 80-100k + share options & additional benefits.
• Responsibility for the Accounts Payable function and vendor management process in EU territories
• Responsibility for management and proactive support of local payroll processing in EU territories
• Liaise with HR to ensure payroll have all necessary information
• Responsibility for administration of company credit cards in EU territories
• Preparation and reconciliation of all VAT and payroll tax returns
• Responsibility for completion of intercompany reconciliations and final resolution of all queries/mismatches within month end reporting timeframe
• Active participation in month end close process including preparation and posting of journals as required
• Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations within month end close time frame
• Adherence to management reporting and budgeting deadlines with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Execution of responsibilities to ensure the control environment is operating effectively
• Provide ongoing support and assistance to internal, external and SOX auditors
• Active participation in budgeting process as required
• Qualified accountant with experience of working in multinational environment
• “Hands on” experience with proactive operational style and ability to work without supervision
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple competing demands within a strict deadline-oriented environment
• Multi-functional and collaborative finance business partner experience
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.