Another exciting opportunity with a mulitilingual communication company who are seeking a Personal Assistant for a permanent position to support the COO within their Dublin office.
Salary - €40k - €45k Location – North Dublin
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
• Organising events and conferences
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
• Managing databases and filing systems
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
• Collating and filing expenses
• Miscellaneous tasks to support the COO which will vary according to business needs
• Flexibility and adaptability with different time zone is essential due to the nature of the business of the COO.
• Completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations)
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
• Experience working with Microsoft office package i.e. Excel, Word and Outlook
• Proficiency in collaboration
• Experience in dynamic contact centre work environment an advantage
• Strong organisational, project management and problem -solving skills with impeccable multi -tasking abilities.
• Exceptional Interpersonal skills
• Friendly and professional demeanor
Competencies, Skills, and Attributes:
• Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
• Tact and diplomacy
• Communication skills
• A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this role to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01-4744616 for a one to one consultation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.