Role: Senior Administrator - Securities and Technical Support
Location: Navan, Co. Meath
- Knowledge of financial instruments from a very broad range of geographically diverse markets;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong numerical skills;
- Third level qualification, knowledge of main MS Office applications;
- Strong written and spoken English;
- Typically, at least three years in a similar Investment Administration role;
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work within strict deadlines.
- Implement and provide re-registration service to match or exceed client requirements;
- High-quality communications with all “Stakeholders” including Front Office, Regional Offices, Transfer Agencies, Brokers and clients Completion within allowed processing time Ensure a high level of client satisfaction with the process.
- To research new Funds and determine suitability for inclusion based upon set criteria;
- Quality of research and identification of key issues, timeliness of recommendations.
- Ensure that all financial instruments currently held on behalf of clients are correctly valued monitored and review price variance reports;
- Complete monthly manual price on schedule.
- Perform month end fee calculations and apply to clients’ cash accounts;
- Fees accurately calculated and applied with correct narratives on monthly basis Schedules;
- Checked for new clients’ inclusion as necessary;
- Application of any special terms agreed by regional offices.
- To ensure corporate actions are communicated to clients as necessary and are reflected in the correct manner on the company's systems;
- High-quality communications to be sent to clients on a timely basis;
- Accurate processing and review of same on internal systems Internal systems to match custodian and market reports at all times.
- Ensure dividends, cash and reinvested are applied to clients on a timely basis;
- Weekly income account reconciliations to be performed with outstanding items being no more than one-week old;
- Reinvested dividends to be applied upon receipt of notification.
- Training and mentoring of new colleagues;
- Ability to train new members of the team to perform any of these tasks to the same high standard required.
- Other related duties;
- Authorising signatory as per the mandate is given when added to the authorised signature list;
- Perform other job-related roles and duties as and when required by management for the effective running of the department;
- Willingness to accept such requests and perform them to the best ability in a timely fashion;
- Ensure all procedures and process maps reflect the current practice;
- Maintain knowledge and update skills to develop self to meet current and future business requirements and own aspirations;
- Formulate and agree on a personal development plan with the Team Leader/Manager that should incorporate benchmarks you intend to meet.
- Problem Solving - Actively spot new methods and opportunities for change and ability to solve complex problems involving issues of principle, commercial considerations and legal considerations;
- Interaction - Able to communicate with others in a warm and helpful manner, whilst simultaneously building credibility and rapport;
- Integrity - Demonstrates professional and ethical standards in all aspects of work, creates an environment of mutual trust with colleagues and clients.
- Time Management - The ability to set and achieve appropriate goals so that all key activities are completed on time;
- Commitment to task - Able to start and persist with specific courses of action, exhibiting high motivation and a sense of urgency;
- Willing to commit to periods of extra workload.
Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Analytical Skills - Use of strong analytical skills to ensure that all input is correct;
- Alertness - Be attentive to all aspects of their work environment whilst working under pressure;
- Strong working knowledge of investment related matters;
- Emphasis is on establishing and maintaining reliable and repeatable processes that inspire user confidence for repeated use.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.