Role: Compliance Officer
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €50 - €70k DOE
Contract - FTC
An exciting opportunity to join an established Compliance department as a senior compliance officer. The role is accountable directly to the Chief Compliance Officer. You will be responsible for ensuring the Company is compliant with all applicable MiFID II legislation and regulatory guidelines specified by the various European regulatory and industry bodies in which the company operates.
- 3-5 years relevant experience working in a Compliance role;
- Working knowledge and experience of European regulatory obligations;
- Knowledge of the Equity markets;
- Robust but flexible manner dealing with trading desks and trade support functions;
- Workable level of standard IT packages.
This job is for you if you want:
- A smaller team environment with 3-10 professionals;
- A great place for upward and geographic mobility;
- Direct exposure to the decision makers and senior leaders on all sides of the business;
- The energetic dynamism of financial markets;
- Teams that are passionate about continually learning, improving and raising the bar;
- A community that values hard work as well as work-life balance;
- A company that is committed to giving back to surrounding communities, from LA to Hong Kong and Sydney and the 11 locations in between.
- Be responsible for the Firm’s regulatory compliance obligations;
- Keep apprised of European regulatory developments and pro-actively analyse developments to determine implications for the Firm;
- Execute routine operational compliance monitoring tasks;
- Review and enhance existing policy and procedural documentation;
- Assist with completion of regulatory returns.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.