Accounts Payable Analyst
This position within a highly lucrative multinational is responsible for supporting the Invoicing functions including indexing, researching exception items, interacting with customers and suppliers, coordinating with internal business partners and providing management reporting.
- Provide accurate and timely processing of invoices.
- Research and resolve invoices received and / or processed not in good order.
- Ensure accurate and prompt processing of all priority and discount invoices.
- Ensure proper documentation is included with all requests for payment in compliance with regulations.
- Coordinate the resolution of escalated issues in a manner that reassures others that you are focused in resolving the problem in an efficient and professional manner.
- Develop a working relationship with all Global Accounts Payable colleagues.
- Assist with the audit of associate expense reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Business related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Min 1 year experience in Accounts Payable, Operations, Accounting or Audit.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – particularly Excel.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 014744659.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.