Job: Building Surveyor
Our client is looking for a Full-time Permanent Building Surveyor, who is on their path to becoming Registered and/or Chartered.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work in their practice, a Firm of Chartered Building Surveyors & Project Managers. Position would be based in Dublin city centre, with site visits based in the surrounding Dublin areas.
The focus of the job is:
- Technical Due Diligence
- Defects Analysis
- Statutory Compliance Matters
- Contract Administration
- Bsc, (Hons) Degree in Building Surveying, or equivalent.
- Previous relevant Commercial Building Surveying experience.
- Proficient IT skills, including AutoCAD, Word and Excel.
- Clean Driving Licence.
- Good Technical knowledge
- The successful Candidate should have 2 – 5 years Commercial Building Surveying experience and be willing to work in a well-established small and growing practice.
- The role will suit an ambitious and enthusiastic individual wishing to advance their career.
- Must be self-motivated,
- Have the ability to manage his/her own workload
- Have a flexible approach to work
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.