for projects in Leinster, Munster and Mainland Europe area.
Role / Requirements:
- Positions available on large scale commercial, industrial, pharma and data centre projects;
- Third level qualification in Engineering / Architecture / Design or a technical background essential;
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in BIM/Revit modelling essential, ideally in a contracting environment;
- Experience in M&E services coordination essential;
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team essential;
- Proven ability to problem solve and resolve coordination issues;
- Excellent IT skills - Revit, MS Office etc.;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential; and
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience.
A world class engineering contractor. There core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide for our private, public and government clients include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. They offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.