A reputable and successful engineering consultancy active throughout the country with a growing client base is looking to recruit a senior health and safety specialist to work closely with clients on safety compliance on infrastructure schemes, primarily in wastewater plant upgrade and construction. The role is mainly site based in the Dublin area and is a long term contract with potential for further work.
• Review and monitoring of safety procedures on site
• Review of compliance by contractors on site and safety documentation
• Liaise with safety professionals from third parties such as client and contractors
• Support related environmental projects being carried out on site, eg:Environmental Auditing, Due Diligence surveys, Monitoring and Sampling and other relevant areas.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Third level qualified in health and safety
• 10+ years’ experience of similar duties as a safety specialist
• Ideally Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
If you are interested in a role such as the above and hold a degree in a relevant safety experience, please send your application to Richard at Sigmar - see link below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.