AML Assistant Manager – 55-65k - Perm
A leading worldwide Investments organisation, specialising in funds management and Investment technology solutions, is looking for an AML Assistant Manager to join their rapidly growing department.
Excellent benefits on offer: bonus, generous pension contribution, full healthcare cover, educational assistance, leisure club or gym membership etc;
As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for performance and oversight of AML processes, ensuring regular AML management reporting across all types of funds, performing quality control, and coaching, motivating and managing a team of AML Analyst.
- Project work, including implementation of AML systems and technology;
- Relationship management with Clients, MLRO’s, shareholders, regulators, auditors and other external and internal parties;
- 5+ years of Investor AML experience including 2+ at a Supervisory capacity;
- Experience with Alternative / Hedge Funds;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Must be eligible to work full-time in Ireland / EU; Minimum Stamp 4 Visa will be considered;
APPLY NOW by sending your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie, or call Neringa on 01 4744633 to discuss your suitability.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.