COO - Cork
Working with a leading technology company that provides top class software to their clients. Looking to hire a Chief Operations Officer (COO) to collaborate in the development and implementation of the company strategy, business plans and budgets.
- Contribute in setting best operational practice.
- Driving the company to achieve and surpass business goals and objectives.
- Develop and deliver a strong Strategy for Operations, Product, Payments, Fraud/Compliance for the business.
- Ensuring each function within the business fully complies with its licensing and regulatory requirements.
- Manage relationships/agreements with Shareholders and key partner.
- Provide day to day leadership and management across the business.
- Undertake value added research and analysis of industry trends and feedback to influence stakeholders and to produce products that will maximize revenue and profit goals.
- Source, establish and implement new operational business and expansion activities including investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.
- Ensure continuous and overall cost efficiency and quality across the business.
- Provide clear and accountable operational objectives, development plans, improvements and status reports to executives, internal stakeholders and business partners.
Skills and experience required:
- 8+ years experience in Operations Management Role – IT software/gaming industry preferred
- Strong relationship skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- The ability to influence both peers and the wider organisation
- Understanding and experience in a regulated environment
- Experience in driving growth and increasing enterprise value
- Expereince working in a fast paced environment
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.