- Working as part of the manufacturing department to help with NPI, New Country Launch, Regulatory and Sustainability projects to revise, organize and write new technical documents.
- Act as the functional head of the team and have the authority to act in the absence of the Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- Review and improve the accuracy within the QMS, ensuring total clarity and compliance.
- Act in a supportive role to operators and manufacturing engineers regarding project documentation.
- Manage design phases and coordinate the approval of project documentation.
- Creating reports on manufacturing performance reviews.
- Working together with sustaining engineers on process improvement, carrying out complete data analysis and entry.
- Scientific or Engineering Degree or Diploma.
- 2 years’ experience in technical writing, must be from medical device or highly regulated.
- Experience in design control processes according to ISO13485, FDA, EU and regulatory bodies.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.