- Work cross functionally on NPD and NPI projects developing, validating, testing and introducing new protocols and processes
- Verify Dimensional and functional requirements for vendors
- Add technical support to manufacturing and materials engineers in relation to supplier quality issues on components
- Manage suppliers through contact, audits and whatever methods you see fit to guarantee consistency and high-quality performance
- Lead QIT’s to resolve supplier related quality issues
- Take charge of vendor approval audits to ensure continuous improvement and that quality requirements are met
- Assess product bill of materials with the aim of reducing cost and developing quality metrics.
- Be part of MRB meetings
- Level 8 degree in manufacturing, mechanical or quality engineering with working knowledge of Plastics or Moulding
- Lead auditor certification an advantage
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.