- Plan and coordinate the R&D activities of the lab, defining the structure of the group, the development of the staff, performance analysis. Setting KPIs and maintaining the budget.
- You will act as a technical leader, setting technical standards to comply with both FDA and EMA or other regulatory requirements, performing analytical method development and validation, resolving analytical issues and supporting the development studies for the laboratory.
- Ensure all EHS standards are met and that there is complete compliance for quality and regulatory groups ensuring quality systems and data are fully compliant at all times. This includes ensuring that data collected is recorded properly and then reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Seek continuous improvement methods for the laboratory and for the R&D analytical cell.
- Perform wet chemistry and liquid chromatographic testing of samples as required
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a science related degree with 6 years in an analytical pharmaceutical laboratory.
- Must have supervision experience and project lead experience.
- Must possess knowledge of quality and regulatory procedures.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.