Quality Systems Technician
- Provide support to the QMS Engineer for maintenance and training while also providing day to day support of the running of the Quality Management System onsite.
- Manage and Coordinate the complaints handling process, ensuring files are ready for review in the case of an audit by a regulatory body.
- Coordinate NCRs throughout the facility, ensuring they are resolved on time along with CAPAs and Deviation investigations.
- Support the Supplier Quality activities onsite, including supplier evaluation, qualification and ongoing monitoring.
- Engineering or Quality Assurance related degree.
- Must have a strong understanding of Quality Systems and QMS process development and implementation.
- Should have analytical and statistical analysis skills.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.