Commercial Proposals Engineer
- Act as the primary technical and commercial support for custom bid inquiries. This includes Process, mechanical, electrical design.
- Develop technical and commercial solutions for customer specifications using a strong commercial and pricing awareness.
- Present internally and externally on behalf of production.
- Manage and negotiate commercial and contractual risk for the Inquiry to Order process.
- Communicate requirements for order fulfilment.
- Work with sales on customer management, documenting competitor’s activities and potential market moves.
- Review and influence customer specifications and requests to assure compliance for development of equipment and service quotations.
- Gather industry intelligence as to advice business decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree (Third Level education) in mechanical, manufacturing, electrical, process or instrumentation engineering.
- 4 years or more experience in mechanical or manufacturing engineering, preferable if this was in technical services.
- Strong computer skills including; Microsoft Office products, ACAD.
- Preferable if the candidate has previous experience of ERP system (Oracle, SAP).
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.