Employee relations consultant position available in Limerick
Your job would be to advise, counsel and serve as a subject matter expert on various employee relations issues - including investigations, violations of policy, progressive discipline, involuntary terminations, employment law, interpretation and administration of corporate human resources policies/procedures for Ireland.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the investigation of grievances, disciplinaries and other formal procedures in conjunction with designated line managers or independently
- Act as a subject matter expert in providing advice to HR colleagues and managers on all ER and policy issues
- Manage flexible working application process
- Review and develop hr policies and procedures (in conjunction with the policy lead) to meet the needs of the organisation, respond to changing legislation, and facilitate the adoption of best practices
- Partner with employee relations manager, EMEA er partners and global er partners to undertake and support ER programs and initiatives and ad hoc projects
Basic Requirements for this role:
- Demonstrable ER consulting experience as a specialist ER consultant or in a generalist/hr business partner role (3-5 years)
- Track record of conducting complex investigations, disciplinaries and grievances
- Experience of applying ER protocols in Ireland
- Experience of the employment issues connected to acquisitions and employee transfers, in particular, due diligence and employee consultation
- Detailed knowledge of Irish employment law and hr best practices
For more information please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.