Compliance Consultant position available in Limerick with a reputable global financial services provider.
This position would be perfect for anyone looking for the next stage in the career, with a passion for achievement and who prides themselves on both their quality of work and their work ethic.
- Manage the Compliance Assurance Programme and oversee reviews undertaken by other team members.
- Monitor and assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures, controls and procedures put in place by business units to address NT’s compliance with its regulatory obligations.
- Produce timely, accurate, concise and high-quality reports.
- Liaise with and provide reporting to Senior Management on Compliance Assurance Programme results.
- Oversee the review, interpretation and dissemination of current and proposed laws and regulations for assigned Subject Matter Expert compliance areas.
- Identify situations to strengthen the management of compliance risk, including those outside of their assigned SME areas, and recommend plans to address these to Team Leader Compliance and Head of Compliance.
- Complete/perform other tasks contained within the overall Compliance Programme, as required.
Basic Skills Needed:
- Highly motivated individual who wishes to develop their skills within a progressive compliance role in a financial services environment.
- Compliance monitoring, Audit, Risk or Control experience and/or experience of providing compliance advisory support to other business areas ( 3-5 years)
- Proven ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to diverse and senior audiences.
- Proven exceptional learning agility with a keen desire to support the learning of others.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Influencing and conflict resolution skills.
For more information please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.