We are looking for a Payroll Analyst to work effectively in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment, who is open to change and will embrace the challenges that arise in a fast-moving environment. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a team whilst growing your experience.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for the accurate and timely processing of payroll for salaried paid employees.
- Responsible for ensuring that monthly and annual local tax payments and compliance requirements are met (P30’s, P45’s, P60’s & P35’s CSO reports)
- Co-ordinate payments to benefits providers such as health insurers and administrators of such schemes such as pension, Irish Life, Bike to Work.
- Manage the BIK process for Health Insurance in line with Revenue guidelines and company guidelines.
- Foster and develop collaborative working between Payroll and Group Finance.
- Experience of working in an office environment as part of a team.
- Complete all salary/mortgage forms within the agreed timeframes of the Department.
- Foster and develop collaborative working between Payroll, HR and Finance.
- Provide a superior customer service and respond to and resolve employee salary queries with efficiency and professionalism in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Evaluate payroll processes and procedures for continuous improvement.
- An IPASS or an equivalent payroll or accounting qualification essential.
- Understanding of Irish employment law and payroll related tax matters.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a fast-paced, high volume payroll environment.
- Excellent IT, administration and analytical as well as a high level of attention to detail.
- UK Payroll knowledge an advantage.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.