Sigmar was awarded Best in IT, Technical & Telecoms at the National Recruitment Federation awards 2018 and we are continuing to expand this top performing division! We are looking for experienced IT recruiters for areas including Java and QA. We operate a 360 Recruiter model and roles requires someone with business development experience.
If you want to join the best, now is the time to get in touch!
- You will be the vital link between clients and candidates, with full end to end management of recruitment process
- Advising all levels of IT candidates / clients and working all sectors & verticals – holistic approach!
- Candidate sourcing (online, social media, networking, database management, European road shows)
- Build and develop relationships with guaranteed PSL clients, being an effective Account Manager and demonstrating a hunger to develop your own accounts - Business Development includes cold calling, networking & client meetings
- Being an ambassador for your team and company at market events and client meetings
- You are encouraged to continually build and maintain knowledge of the IT industry through market research, attending events, networking and taking part in internal creative projects.
- Offering valuable input to press, media, blogs and company communications including salary surveys
- Achieving core KPIs and sales targets
- Proactively speak with potential candidates about roles that may be of interest and suited. Acting as the first point of contact for the business, you will conduct interviews face to face, via Skype and telephone
- You will use innovative and traditional recruitment platforms such as – LinkedIn, Monster, Head Hunting, Networking and our own global internal database to source the best talent in the market - Engaging with job seekers to learn about their career experience
- Hold interviews and build relationships with credible IT professionals, helping them with their next career move
- 1+ successful years’ experience in agency recruitment
- Sound understanding of IT market and products
- Adept communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid business acumen with entrepreneurial flair – experience with business development essential
- Results driven with ambition and drive to succeed
- High energy and tenacity
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Warm Desk with LIVE vacancies within IT
- Ability to spread your wings and consult across all sectors, all levels and industries within IT
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off- site, on-site & on-line)
- Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
- Active sports clubs – yoga, cycling, running and golf
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard!
- Healthy work life balance
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney, Recruitment & Development Manager at Sigmar on +353 19619720 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/disciplines/it-1 to see who we are and what we do best!!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.