Sigmar Recruitment is expanding the Banking and Financial Services division in Dublin. We are looking for ambitious and experienced recruiters for areas including Funds, Insurance and Banking. All desks are hot and have established relationships with clients nationwide!
We are looking for recruiters who want to earn big, represent Sigmar in a competitive market, and build their desk like a CEO!
What you will be doing:
You will manage the full recruitment cycle including candidate sourcing, interview preparation and offer management, as well as client management, business development and maintenance of your pipeline always. You will have access to top tier clients within your vertical market - offering you the chance to build your own desk further over time and earn fantastic commission for your work! You will also build your market knowledge by speaking to professionals every day and attending industry events.
We are looking for someone also who may wish to lead and develop the team further.
What you will need:
- 1+ years’ recruitment agency experience
- A background in banking or financial services
- A flare for sales and negotiation
- The desire to constantly learn and stay up to date on industry news
- Strong communication skills and a personable approach
- Leadership skills and creative approach to recruitment
What we offer:
- Commission structure with no threshold or cap on earnings. Accelerated structure to 40% quarterly!
- A hot desk with active clients and candidates!
- Progression opportunities including leadership and growth of a vertical!
How to apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com or hit the apply button below.
If you are unsure if this is the job for you and want more details, call Dee on 01-9619720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.