Cost Accountant| North West Dublin| Manufacturing/Pharma- Salary €55K-€65K benefits + bonus
A Cost Accountant position has become available in a Global Pharmaceutical company based in North West Dublin. The ideal candidate will already be working as a Cost or Management Accountant and have prior experience of working in a manufacturing environment. You will be joining a busy and successful team and will report into the Finance Manager.
A full job spec will be provided upon application.
Responsibilities for this job may include:
- Involvement of standard cost processes for the manufacturing operations business units including modelling of lean savings through operational efficiency projects.
- Driving margin improvement through assisting the Sales team on price model verification and cost/benefit analysis on capital investment.
- Provide financial insight and analysis on key strategic operational projects
- Review trends and challenge current performance vs forecast/budget, identifying reconciliation items, risks and opportunities within business.
- General Accounting and reconciliations as part of the month end processes and SOX compliance.
Requirements for this job:
- Qualified accountant (ideally CIMA) with experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in costing, manipulating data and modelling skills important for this role.
If you have the required experience for this job or would like to learn more about this role, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.