This Principal Production Planner will lead and coordinate the Finished Goods Production Planning, Master Schedule and Inventory Management activity across manufacturing sites.
It will be your role to Identify Opportunities across intercompany sites and align Cycle Schedules to foresee and solve issues.
What You’ll Need:
- Level 8 Degree in a related discipline
- 7 Years Expierence in a planning environment at Supervisory Level
- Expierence with ERP Systems, ideally SAP
- APICS Certification preferred
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- Ideally excellent people management skills
Day to Day:
- Liaise with all key functions (Global Supply Chain) to ensure demand inputs are current
- Lead and coordinate the production build plan and master schedule
- Develop “what if” scenarios, strategize and think critically
- Confirm Build Volume and appropriate inventory levels for the sites
- 15% Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Up to 8% Contributory Pension
- Healthcare for you and Dependents
- Early finish on a Friday
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.