Client Transition Analyst
A global leader in Fund Administration and Technology is growing its Clients Database and needs your assistance!
Do you have 1+year’ experience in Fund Accounting?
Stand out from the crowd and take a chance to become a professional in your field!
Client Transitions Analyst is responsible for onboarding new clients, ensuring all necessary information is received etc. Every new client will be your new project and you will be responsible for reconciling back all aspects of NAV, so the project can be handed over to the Fund Accounting team after completion.
- Loading all open tax lots onto the system and liaising with the Middle Office Department;
- Ensuring that each month end reconciliation is fully completed;
Qualification and Skills:
- 1+ year’ NAV experience or similar;
- 3rd level Accounting, Finance or Business Degree;
- Client onboarding experience will be an advantage;
To know more don’t hesitate to contact Marta Wilk on 01 4744635 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.