As a Finance Business Partner (Tech and Financial Services Industry) - Dublin South & Dublin North
You will provide strategic advice, support, and services to internal business partners and external audiences and providers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Planning, preparation and analysis of the budget, quarterly forecasts and monthly financial reports
- Perform variance analysis to budget and provide commentary on same
- Understand the key drivers of the business to measure, analyse and report
- Identify areas of continuous improvement of the function.
- Present financial data and business metrics to key global stakeholders.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with min 3-4 years PQE
- Business partnering experience ideally
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of the business
Both roles are permanent offering a range on a salary between 65K-80K along with lots of benefits,
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your cv to or call Aoife McCamley, Recruitment Consultant, Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4691
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.