Senior Tester - Dublin 4 - Permanent
Our client a semi-state organisation based in D4 are looking for Senior Testers to join a number of ongoing projects. They are looking for someone with 3-5 years experience working in medium - large scale teams. The role holder will take responsibility for assigned projects and work activities related to testing and is required to make decisions to ensure their department meets key functional and business targets.
What you will be doing:
- Writes, reviews and executes formal test scripts, including setup of data requirements, procedures and expected results
- Works with project managers to estimate and plan out project and change test cycles
- Reporting, tracking and resolution of product defects
- Coordinates test activities
- Contributes to definition and refinement of testing processes and procedures
- Creates and reviews test plans, test scripts, and traceability matrix, which maps the verification of requirements to one or more test script
What you need:
- 3-5 years' experience in both functional and non-functional testing
- ISTQB qualified
- Strong interpersonal and communication skillsDemonstration of successful troubleshooting, problem solving and work planning.
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance methods in conjunction with the full life cycle development processes.
- Ability to capture and analyze issues and problems and design solutions.
- Experience working in a regulatory environment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.