Financial Planning Analyst– North Dublin – 70k
Salary: €65-80K + Benefits & on-site parking.
Location: North Dublin
An Opportunity for a strong FP&A (Financial Planning Analyst) person with experience working in a similar TECH/Software environment in North Dublin has become available
This is a fantastic opportunity for and ambitious, enthusiastic, experienced FP&A (Financial Planning Analyst) person to join a very successful tea,.
Our client an expanding TECH/Software company is looking for an experienced FP&A (Financial Planning Analyst) person who has previously worked with Pricing/strategy/Performance modelling and tracking actual & forecast performance in a multi-national environment.
- Provision of accurate financial and commercial insights to guide and inform our strategy.
- Build and produce financial comparison models
- Work closely with team members in Finance team, Operations & Commercial
- Collaborate with finance team to deliver high quality financial analysis/presentations
- Critically analysing inputs from stakeholders for strategic and commercial purposes
- Preparing variance analysis, tracking actual & forecast performance
- Working closely with executive management and corporate planning teams
- Prepare ad-hoc tasks / reports for management as and when required.
- Our successful candidate will ideally have a management accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) will also have the following attributes:
- Collaborative with the ability to work with many different stakeholders
- ADVANCED EXCELL
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong commercial focus & drive to succeed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work well under pressure, and to strict deadlines
- Sound emotional intelligence and excellent attention to detail
For more information on this Financial Planning Analyst position please contact Louise Dillon on 01 4744639 or email Louise @ Ldillon@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.