Job Title: Principle HR Project Analyst (HR Discipline)
Contract type: 12 Month FTC
Location: Galway City
The below responsibilities apply for this role:
• Partnering with business & HR leaders within a fast paced Ops environment to ensure a
complete understanding of business needs and objectives.
• Coach and advise people managers on implementation of HR strategies; with specific focus
on development of positive employee relations and proactive talent management activities
• Aid implementation of HR strategies on key areas including HR Operating Model, strategic
workforce planning, leadership capability development, diverse talent & succession planning, a
performance-driven & inclusive (“matrix collaborative”) culture, employee value proposition,
and continuous improvement.
• Support HR and business partners on a wide range of strategic, tactical and operational
human resources matters.
• Develop and influence decision making based on active monitoring of the organization
performance and data analytics and HR trends.
• Provide solutions through organizational effectiveness and employee life cycle management.
• Anticipates and plans for longer term human resource needs and trends in partnership with
HR and business leaders
• Responsible for and/or serves as a HR liaison in key projects.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
• Requires mastery of a broad spectrum of HR leadership as a specialty area and full
knowledge of industry practices, typically obtained through advanced education combined with
• University Degree in HR; Masters qualification preferred with a minimum of 6 years’
experience within progressive HR environment, coupled with previous experience in designing
and implementing strategic HR initiatives.
• Previous experience as HR Partner to large volume Operations environment preferred
• Well developed, matured judgment and decision making skills.
• Strong interpersonal influence management, stakeholder/ relationship management, problem
solving and coaching skills.
• Knowledgeable in project management practices preferred.
• High level of confidentiality and personal integrity essential.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.