Oracle EBS Application DBA – Permanent
Sigmar is happy to announce new role open with leading innovative payment solutions organisation.
Our client is looking for an Oracle EBS Application Data Base Administrator – you will be working within a global DBA Team being mainly responsible for maintenance, monitoring, system wide tuning, disaster recovery and supplementary project work.
What you will be doing:
- EBS application patching, cloning and other typical application management activities.
- Troubleshooting technical issues as escalated from application Functional and Development support teams.
- Responsible for monitoring, SQL & PL/SQL system wide performance tuning
- User/schema management, RMAN backup and recovery of Oracle databases and disaster recovery
- Responsible for database monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, high-availability strategies in a 24x7 Production environment
- Collaborative with support teams to resolve complex incidents and problems
What you need:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Database administrator with exposure to Oracle EBS application systems
- Oracle eBusiness installation, upgrades (12.1 and 12.2) and cloning experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of database administration (design, installation and troubleshooting) of Oracle 11g and 12c databases on Linux and Solaris platforms
- Experience of creating, upgrading and patching Oracle EBS environments on Linux and Solaris
- Exposure to Unix shell scripting (Perl, Kom, Bash)
- Good knowledge of Oracle RAC and Data Guard tools
- Exposure to Oracle's Fusion Middleware technology
- Oracle Single Sign-on
- Experience with load balancing concepts, and clustering technologies
To apply or for more details please contact Marina on email@example.com or 019619708
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.