My client has a 6-month fixed term contract role as a Contracts Administrator
The role involves but is not limited to the following:
- Assist with the preparation and issue of tenders and quotations and the financial analysis of supplier submissions and bids.
- Participate in the preparation and setting up of supply contracts when required.
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met and develop/maintain contract management system for tracking and reporting compliance by all parties.
- Work collaboratively with the Group procurement team to proactively identify and manage contract risks to meet organisational obligations and achieve the planned outcomes of the contract
- Review and update existing contracts as directed.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, possess the ability to work without close supervision and work methodically to keep the Contracts updated.
- Knowledge and experience of working in a Contracts Administration role
- Experience in preparing tender documentation and analysis of tender responses
- Relevant experience in a healthcare setting is a distinct advantage
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 021 4847 135
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.