Amazing opportunity to work for one of Galway's top employers.
With the right attitude the successful candidate will be given every opportunity to up skill and progress in their career.
Responsibilities of the role
- Analyse product defects
- Ensure compliance to regulatory standards and GMP procedures
- Review and update QA documentation accordingly
- Internal audits
- Control of non-conforming products
- Work closely with the Quality engineers and operation function, providing assistance and support as required
- Problem solving and continuous improvement investigations
- Final functional testing, product release criteria testing/inspection and recording of test results
- Non-Conformance reports and line audits
- Yield and Scrap reports
- A minimum of a level 6 in Science or Engineering discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role - preferably med device
- Excellent attention to detail
- Decision making skills with the ability to work on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, communicating any concerns regarding work process to their manager
Competitive salary with an exceptional benefits package on offer.
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.