Automation Project Manager
You will be working for a leading automation company delivering the best-in-class automation solutions for global and local clients.
What you will do:
- Liaise with clients on all aspects of the projects, both globally and locally.
- Develop automation solutions.
- Manage capital projects and budgets.
- Project management.
- Support the business unit and provide technical advice.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related, with a minimum of 8 years' experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience leading, managing, coaching and mentoring teams (and cross-functional experience also).
- PMP/Prince/PgmP Certification essential.
For more information on this Automation Project Manager role, please contact Emma Ward on 091 455 307.
Please note, Sigmar Recruitment will not submit your details to any third party without your permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.