Customer Services Executives Permanent
South Dublin €27K TO €45K DOE
The role is also primarily responsible for assisting in ensuring the services for Redemptions, Rate Changes, Product Switching, Insurances, Statementing and Complaints Handling are executed in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Assist in the management of all complaints received from customers.
- Assist with the process of ensuring that Interest Rate changes are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assist the Customer Services Manager in ensuring that customer requests for Redemptions and Product Switching are handled quickly.
- Assist tin Managing the MARP Appeals process.
- Maintain a full understanding of the mortgage business, in particular detailed knowledge of the underwriting criteria, detailed knowledge of the Terms and Conditions in the Mortgage Offer Letter.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role within financial services, with good knowledge of general banking products, mortgage lending processes and an understanding of terminology and issues in the sector.
- QFA/APA Diploma is desirable.
- Good keyboard and PC skills with good knowledge of Excel and Word including mail merge.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan about this and other many Financial Sevices opportunities that I have on at the moment on 4744663 or e-mail me on email@example.com
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
For all our live roles in FS, check out http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/jobs/banking-financial-jobs/
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.