Private Equity Team Leader – Limerick – 11 Months FTC - €43.50 Hourly rate
Are you looking to get away from the big city madness?
I am looking for a Private Equity Team Leader to join a highly reputable global organisation based in Limerick. As a Team Lead you will be responsible for managing all Investor queries, reviewing and preparing annual financial statements for PE funds, ensuring NAV’s are issued accurately and within SLA’s;
- Management of the Private Equity Team;
- Liaising with Trustee, Custody and Legal departments;
- Ensuring appropriate AML is in place for each Investor;
- 3+ years’ experience in Fund Administration or Accountancy;
- Professional Accounting Qualification;
- Strong knowledge of Irish/UK GAPP and IFRS;
- Knowledge of Private equity;
APPLY NOW by sending your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744633 to discuss your suitability!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.